Ohio’s bravest! Firefighters revive canine overcome by smoke in home fireplace


——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Columbus firefighters helped convey a canine again to life yesterday after he was pulled from a smoky home fireplace.

Neighbor Todd Buccilla got here outdoors to see what was occurring: “I seen the home was on fireplace and smoke and I seen a canine laying on the entrance porch,” he advised NBC4 reporters. “He was simply limp.”

Buccilla took dramatic video as firefighters labored to revive Max.

“I simply began filming the place they did CPR on the canine and after a couple of minutes you can see the canine began coming round. I imply he was just about gone it appeared like.”

Max’s story has a contented ending. After being given oxygen and revived from unconsiousness, paramedics began an IV and took him to an area vet.

No others have been damage within the fireplace.


log in

reset password

Back to
log in